About Maj. Variola, Ret...

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Jul 4 16:06:02 PDT 2011

Someone please correct my memory if it's wrong, but didn't Variola post a
signed statement to the effect of "Maj. Variola, Ret. is/was a
multiple-person account", which had been either compromised or revoked or
otherwise to be considered null and void?

I ask because I distinctly remember *some* pseudonymous acct. doing it,
and memory says it was Variola - yet Variola continues to be used as a nym
by at least one person.

So, am I remembering the wrong account being burned or not?  Variola?

//Alif

--
I hate Missouri.  Land of the free, home of the perjuriously deranged.