Alleged Wikileaks Use of P2P to Siphon Documents

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sun Jan 23 23:40:22 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 08:50:47PM -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:

> Meanwhile, I haven't yet seen an indictment or anything here in the US. Did I
> miss something? At this juncture, is it possible that they just can't find
> anything convincing enough to indict Assange or Wikileaks with?

In order to be able to maintain a straight face they'll probably fabricate
something in Australia (the axis UKUSAOz works very well in intelligence, so
why not elsewhere). The Swedes and U.K. are doing a fine job of keeping
Julian pinned, until New! Dramatic! accusations come forth. Sooner
or later the public attention will wane, at which point you can whisk
him away and torture at leisure.