Question about (cypher)Twitter

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:26:31 PST 2011

Possibly this answers it. But it would require being able to send that RSS
feed into the TOR cloud, which I will admit to not knowing if such is possible
with minimal ScriptFu.

Basically, what I'm wondering is, if someone gets ahold of a twitter
distribution list, is it possible to create enough of a cloud so as to remove
the possibility of authorities coming to visit the subscriber?

-TD