[p2p-hackers] Whistle-blower site platform design

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 11:03:45 PST 2011

Alif wrote...

Much of the WL debacle has been caused by having Julian associated with WL
in the first place.  Anyone who comes after him has the same problem: by
acting as the releaser's mouthpiece, they become the face of the
organization, and in turn they become the object being sold by the MSM, as
opposed to the leaks themselves.

Well, yes and no. The public seems to be far more interested in a person, as
opposed to information. If the existence of a person causes a lot of info
pull, then I'm all for it. Other sites can repost the info, as well as accept
information directly. In other words, I'm not sure there's a huge overall
downside to having an Assange.

-TD