US Warships jamming Lebanon Internet

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Feb 8 05:33:00 PST 2011

>Hey...Wired story today about the US government forcing internet down the
>throats of a hostage populace.

I thought you meant ARPA foie gras-ing the US then the globalism.
So here we are stuffed, helplessly RAMed into believing there is a way
back to free range quacking without minutely controlled AFLACing.

Ah, the dream of winning by coding, to hell with politics. So why is
Cryptography mail stuck at October 2010? Perry in jail again?

Speaking of jail, this time there have been no letters from Jim
Bell. He may be under a clampdown. Or we are. All of us stuffed.

Speaking of coding, what's the latest on open source crypto, has it
been co-opted like the US masterspy claims, or disinfos?