[tor-talk] Automatic vulnerability scanning of Tor Network?

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 16:53:54 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 11:45 +0100, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from "Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)"
<lists at infosecurity.ch> -----

<snip>

> Python NMAP (A python library which helps in using nmap port scanner):
> http://code.google.com/p/python-nmap/
>
> Python NMAP XML Parsing Scripts (nmap xml to sqlite):
> https://github.com/d1b/python-nmap-xml-output-parser
>
> Plugin Spotlight: Import Nmap XML Results Into Nessus

http://blog.tenablesecurity.com/2009/08/plugin-spotlight-import-nmap-xml-resu
lts-into-nessus.html

> MetaSploit AutoPwn Integration with Nessus:

http://www.defenceindepth.net/2009/11/metasploit-autopwn-hacking-made-simple.
html

> Tor NetworkScanner/ExitAuthority:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/torflow.git/tree/HEAD:/NetworkScanners/ExitAuth
ority

> Scripts to extract exit-node, relays and their listening port:
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/HEAD:/contrib

Thanks for forwarding this, I had started deleting anything from that
thread. That python-nmap library looks really interesting, though, so
I'm glad I didn't miss it.