FBI says Carrier IQ files used for "law enforcement purposes"

Visgean Skeloru visgean at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:22:48 PST 2011

Afaik the carrier iq was distributed outside of the USA - in Europe. So it
seems more likely that carrier iq was only providing service for FBI, but
FBI was not responsible for the organization itself...

--
PGP pub key:

http://keyserver.pgp.com/vkd/SubmitSearch.event?SearchCriteria=visgean%40gmail.com
           http://www.abclinuxu.cz/lide/visgean/gpg
           A453 B7F3 33D9 3BE6 2B8A | F014 5347 EBAC 0A5A 3E92
Jabber: visgean at jabber.org | visgean at jabber.cz
Github: http://github.com/Visgean