No cost baby stuff , free diapers for a year , cost-free 250$ gift card

uzztw uzztw at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 23:17:04 PST 2011

You have 2 options here,
Option 1 -  You can put ANY text you want in here.

Option 2 -  We will fill it in with the text only portion of the
            html message if you put the macro Have baby ? or preparing Get a one year supply of free of charge diapers , jhonson baby kit and lots of other stuff from our ngo visit now   http://freebabystuff.brandeddata.com/?mn=0DQQOGm
            in here.

            NOTE: Some email clients don't disply html data.  In that case what you
            put here will be seen by the recipient.  If the email client does
            display html data then this will NOT be seen by the recipient.
            Based on this you may wish to put a text version of your add here;
            however, you can also put some macros here to make the message
            more random.