New Crypto Website

lodewijk andré de la porte lodewijkadlp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:45:47 PDT 2011

May I ask what you strive to achieve by specifically stating in your license
that:

This software may not be used for terrorism, paedophilia or crimes
against humanity.

Or are you just trying to make sure that terrorists don't just get killed in
action and/or sentenced to death (mutiple times in some countries) but also
sentenced to whatever is says for breaking an arbitrary user agreement? It's
not like a law, rule or ethic of any kind is going to stop any of those 3,
if it did they wouldn't exist.

We can therefore conclude that you cannot have included it to actually stop
those three. Is it then a statement against those? Sort of a "I do not agree
with (condone) the activities" of those three? Personally I think stating
that you fear this to be used for those things is helping them, some of them
exist only to cause such fear. And why should you poise technological
process with such fear?

-Lewis