Ukrainian Lady Seeks Soul Mate

Lina D kalp at microtelsystem.com
Wed Apr 20 11:20:55 PDT 2011

Privet, my dear friend!

My heart is open to you because I greatly want love and to be loved! My desire is to give happiness to one man, to
see his shining eyes, to kiss my children in the morning, to present him joy and tenderness that only a woman can give!
I had some experience in life but my heart was broken. I found the wrong man in my country and now I don't like men
here... If your heart wants to be connected to a nice, good looking lady,
please write me here http://heart-conections.net
Looking forward to get a letter from you

Lina D