Speaking of pattern languages...

Fabio Barone holon.earth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 03:20:20 PDT 2011

Hi Charles

(and all)

I have been 'lurking' on this list for a while, contributing occasionally,
but generally 'in flames' about the topics and depth of conversation.
Too little time to keep up with everything...

So if anyone on this list, or in the social network of members on this list
> is running these systems please contact me

I'd like to drop a line about my specific interest in complementary
currencies. I have been investigating complementary currencies a few years
now, have written an (unused) currency system myself, participated in the
http://liquiditynetwork.org project and now at the verge of concluding a
contract with STRO, the guys who write the http://cyclos.org complementary
currency software, which is possibly the software with highest adoption rate
in the alt.curr space.

I have multi-year experience in Swiss banking environments as a software
engineer, IT architect and strategy advisor.

I am also active in the Coalition of the Willing group, cotw.cc

cheers
fabio

----- End forwarded message -----