Fwd: Cease and desist

Lee @ Royal Gardens lee at royalgardens.us
Tue Apr 5 19:14:49 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "JOHN WOODRUFF (HNL)" <John.Woodruff at usss.dhs.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:58:21 -0400
Subject: Cease and desist
To: Lee Guerin 202-65-67262 <lee at royalgardens.us>,
leeguerin at gmail.com, wguerin at vt.edu, wilfredguerin at gmail.com,
wilfredleeguerin at gmail.com

Lee,

I have been receiving multiple emails from you and I do not understand
what you are trying to communicate in regards to terrorism, cybercrime,
organized crime, lava flows, White House scheduling and DCCA complaints.

It appears that you are now falsely reporting to the Internet Crime
Complaint Center various US agencies and appointed officials as sponsors
of terrorism.

Stop what you are doing, if you continue to send the types of
communications you have been, you will draw further attention to
yourself from Law Enforcement and I and/or another agent(s) or Officers
of the Hawaii County Police Department will be forced to locate and
interview you. This will prove to be very inconveniencing to you.

I am aware of the fact that you have been diagnosed with paranoid
schizophrenia and have a history of refusing or being negligent in your
medication. I also understand that you are a very intelligent individual
and that your present and past email communications are most likely a
symptom of your illness. I hope that you do not waste any more of the
government's time and choose to seek medical treatment as soon as
possible.

Special Agent John Woodruff

U.S. Secret Service, Honolulu Field Office

808-541-1912 (office)

808-545-4490 (fax)