With a stylish watch you can impress anyone you want.

Jamie Ricks tessieu4723 at reouel.com
Wed Oct 27 10:50:34 PDT 2010

These watches are for you:
                                http://greatcoffee.ru

Wear Real Class on Your Wrist and Impress

We carry all major top-name brands, at terrific prices you can ONLY find Online!
These watches will dignify any wrist and add class to any outfit.
Browse our extensive online store for more great deals on MENS and LADIES watches.

SPECIAL THIS WEEK ONLY

This week we are offering great deals on SWISS watches. These watches are GENUINE CLASS.
- Diamond turning bezel
- Sw iss 25 Jewel ETA automatic movement
- Perfect weight and feel
- Waterproof (to 30M), fully pressure tested
- One-piece solid screw down crown with  Rol ex  engraving, trip-lock, with rubber seal
- Band is linked by threaded screws, not cheap pins

Browse our collection -- these watches are on special for THIS WEEK ONLY.

Looking for a gift? We supply mens and ladies watches.
A wide variety of other name brand watches at great prices.
Shop around and see why we are THE BEST ONLINE DISTRIBUTOR of fine jewelry at great prices.

Your Swiss watch is here:
                                http://greatcoffee.ru