any moment now ...

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Nov 29 14:48:19 PST 2010

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010, John Case wrote:

> ... and wikileaks will be officially classified as a terrorist organization.
>
> I am curious as to how Tor operators will be viewed in all of this ... as ISPs
> or as material accomplices ?

Likely as a co-conspirator.  This way, grand juries (who have zero clue to
start with, and even less after the dog and pony show by the prosecutor)
its easier to get warrants to go fishing on any domestic Tor participant.
Thousands of potential "terrorists" for the price of a single subpoena :-(

//Alif

--
"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to

Joseph Pulitzer, 1907 Speech