Making money is very easy

Hazel John matt.olsen at dss.co.burnett.wi.us
Fri May 28 00:54:56 PDT 2010

Hello,

Would you like to work online from home even if you
don't have a job now and receive salary weekly
without affecting your present job, just in case you have one?

MailBoxUK needs Online Freight Officers and
bookkeepers in the USA, so we want to know if you would
like to work online from home without leaving or affecting
your present job just in case you have one now.

If you are interested, respond immediately by sending:

1. Your full names

2. Complete Address with APT/Unit/Suite number where available, City,
State & Zip Code (Not P.O. Box)

3. Telephone, cell phone and fax numbers

4. Occupation

5. Age

Upon receipt of the above details from you, one of our Human Resource
Managers will establish contact you for an interview/Accreditation.
Kindly specify the best way to contact you in your reply to this Ad.

Please reply only to our e-mail:  vace.mailboxuk at gmail.com

Warmest Regards,

Management MailBoxUk