Jim Bell Solves Global Warming

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun May 16 13:16:14 PDT 2010

Incarceration concentrates the mind.

I have sworn before 36 god-fearing grand jurors that Jim Bell
is not what the government alleges. I have seen Jim Bell in
the dock denying the government's accusations. I have been
warned by the judge to not disclose juror's names "accidentally"
posted on the court's web site. I was ordered to never disclose
the names I was waving in the courtroom and swallowed before
the bailiffs could snatch them. There were information freedom
fighters in the courtroom who applauded my being threatened
by a startled-awake judge and rabbit-punched by IRS snitches.

A woman among us screamed this: I love Jim Bell, I want
to be his wife, right now, marry us, Your Honor. By God,
he did, sentenced them to time served, returned to snoring.

Weeping and hugging, the jurors danced with guards, Rob
Prosecutor wailed out his mind. Jeff Gordon, a True Blue
Undercover Cypherpunk, embraced Sobbing Rob, hollered
I love you Robbie, let's tie the knot. T'was done in a doubling
the judge snoring throughout.

Rob and Jeff make a lovely couple, send cards every year
on the anniversary of their open court coupling.

Jim and wife have two little assassins being raised for vengeance
by chemistry.

One might think "global warming" is a code phrase for worse.