No description Tue, 11 May 2010 00:08:56 +0100

McGraw Lindsey tom at beetechinc.com
Mon May 10 16:08:56 PDT 2010

Hey Family!  Just wanted toyr3p8ry write yoaihbru, and let yo8i5hhnru knoru87a8w, hog11vfsnw the degree prosgszjigram I tried o7xwut went. Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with no3fel study required and %100 verifiable.   Yeah moduu8yim, I kno522yww yosrel5pmu and Dad dotc1877jubted it at first, but this turned oqctanut to4b be %100 legit. This oi8yojgppog4zrk8v5rtunity was given togo4x me because o3bnf the proxqx28fessio90vqmnal experience and previoel91htaus coy6ymwurse woel5ccmrk I had accumulated.  I’m sow9 excited mokvxm and dad, this was a life altering ohappottwk3rtunity & fozwbjr opcrntfnce in my life I toqx2c20no97tx6x1sk advantage o6pycrf it.   I already have jo1ibs, that wo60tyuldn’t have given me a chance befoxfd65xre, no6ht9zw they are calling opf184jwjff the hoc8ozrk! This really is a gokxdsend.  Tell Susan and Co1xc2kmelhusin Jo74rj5tey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the opom4ther day.   Again these are the degrees they ohaqyjpffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number tonssmw call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them tozmelu1k2 leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phoa815gpine numbers. They will coq5wntact yoyzx6xdu soth66yo9p3qk7non after,  Anyway, much lo80ove, and tell the rest ooczjrelif the family I said hello90vxm6yk   Lo48jqwve,  Yof7yjumur sokygbn,   Jocj0qaihn  P.s.  Mo656o4dfom, why donhelelx41n’t yot9yu send this email to3rprbj1 a few ozntf yow3byrur friends? My projrfesso1fwm7ir tozuuld me that if we send o5zk2iver referrals the scho6ps4z4qros6z68sl can give us a schowhellarship.