Cryptome: PayPal a 'liar, cheat and a thug'

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Mar 11 11:55:32 PST 2010

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010, R.A. Hettinga wrote:

> Cryptome: PayPal a 'liar, cheat and a thug'

Yeah, no kidding: John, I hate to break the news, but this issue is
*really* old news.  Paypal has been famous for this for going on 15 years
now.  Because of this behaviour, there are a ton of people on eBay who
wont accept PayPal, and there are any number of "anti paypal" website up.
For example:

PayPalSucks.com
PayPalSucks.org
PayPalSucks.net
paypal.ctyme.com/paypal/paypalsucks.htm (warning: Perkel site)
www.aboutpaypal.org/paypal_sucks
knaddison.com/opinions/why-i-hate-paypal-why-paypal-sucks

this list is endless.  I gave up on these f-heads many years ago, after a
run-in with a scammer on eBay managed to get a refund for an item he never
shipped (yeah, he got the money, and I got squat).  Paypal needs a Nuclear
Enema.

//Alif
--
"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to

Joseph Pulitzer, 1907 Speech