Undersea cable cut?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:47:05 PDT 2010

Wow. Didn't even know that. But I'm not sure the cable-cutters have yet mapped
out the fiber rings and how they are interconnected, in order to make
appropriate cuts that will bring the traffic down (if that's actually their
goal). Sure, repairing cable cuts is expensive, but the cuts don't really have
any long-term impact.

-TD

=
> > This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be
subject
> > to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee.
Any
> > use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication,
other
> > than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this
> > communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
or
> > destroy this communication and all copies.
> >

> ----- End forwarded message -----
> --
> ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820 http://www.ativel.com http://postbiota.org

inbox.