Julian Assange's passport confiscated

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:29:47 PDT 2010

Interesting article in the New Yorker about Assange, Wikileaks and Tor.

Apparently, Assange leveraged a "vulnerability" in TOR that's been mentioned
here, the failure of users to understand that they are responsible for
encrypting the hop from their machine into the cloud.

-TD

> Subject: Re: Julian Assange's passport confiscated
> From: rah at shipwright.com
> Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 06:24:04 -0400
> CC: cypherpunks at jfet.org
> To: pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
>
> On May 18, 2010, at 12:54 AM, Peter Gutmann wrote:
>
> > Just sheep, mostly.  And the odd camel.
>
> Pete, I just love it when you get metaphorical, and all...
>
> :-)
>
> Cheers,
> RAH

Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID283
26::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5