256-bit encryption for Twitter posts

silky michaelslists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 21:57:36 PST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:17 PM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Ted Smith <teddks at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 256-bit encryption for Twitter posts
> > .?WsSMSoaGhoZFjHZzQzx7iOZ
> > +GKmXXcyD hq0iEBExlReVG2f0ACO256i84cOC7QlxO/txTuRdkQwL
> > +fBGZlcUQBQoDHLLm/3cFbEEW3ZU8I/CD63wfgpGbAx+eH9oPAmVyYv14Y=
>
> i say again:
> twitter is ruining the internets...

I agree, but I think it's highlighting an underlying issue that we've
been letting the wrong sort of people on the internet for a long time.
I tend to think that if this type of people ends up sticking to the
world of twitter and facebook and co, then we can safely caution them
off and just ignore them at large, so for that purpose it works well
:)

--
silky
  http://www.mirios.com.au/

DISADVANTAGED pettifog imitativeness felicitously anarchic =
short-range SCRAGGLY-exhaust pap...