Multiple Internets

Rayservers rayservers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 05:00:33 PST 2010

On 02/08/10 12:01, John Young wrote:
>> i say again:
>> twitter is ruining the internets...
>
> I agree, but I think it's highlighting an underlying issue that we've
> been letting the wrong sort of people on the internet for a long time.
> I tend to think that if this type of people ends up sticking to the
> world of twitter and facebook and co, then we can safely caution them
> off and just ignore them at large, so for that purpose it works well
>
> ------
>
> Multiple, discrete internets are coming into play, perhaps have always
> existed.
>
> First, the known internets, utilizing ubiquitious access logging which
> under guise of administration allows universal spying:
>
> 1. The internet run by operators of the overall background system
> which most users know little about or care.
>
> 2 The open policing apparatus of the overall system run by governments
> and their contractors and cooperating non-profits.
>
> 3. The commercial internet providing services or products for pay.
>
> 4. The non-profit, open-source, volunteer internet providing services
> or products at no cost or for donations.
>
> 5. The closed sub-internets, mil-gov classified, SCADA, restricted
> and special purpose networks used by operators and administrators of
> backbones, nodes, satellite, cable, wired and wireless systems,
>
> Second, the unknown internets, with or without evident access logging:
>
> 6. The covert policing and spying internet which watches, logs,
> mucks around, runs stings, causes accidents and shut-downs, cuts
> cables, runs surprise tests and attacks, and keeps alive the demand
> for covert oversight of all the known others.
>
> 7. The covert internets which hide among all the others, or try to
> subject to discovery by 6.
>
> 8. The evanescent internets which are set up, used and disappear
> quickly, openly or covertly, subject to 6.
>
> 9. The wayward and waylaid internets which cannot be identified:
> rogues, experiments, mistakes, erratic systems, unexpected
> glitches and consequences, acts of nature, forgotten protocols,
> inept code, destructive code, lost access techniques, death
> of the perpetrators.
>
> 10. Internets of combinations, hybrids, deceptions, ploys and
> warfare among 1-9.

It is economic warfare amongst protocols. Those protocols that let others profit
or steal from other by fraud, succeed. There is no incentive with the
behavioural psychology of the average human for security. Hence they are going
to pay the ultimate price. The environment in which that price will be extracted
is a police state and no lawful money in circulation and 100% spying with
whining from those who stole all the purchasing power to keep the system that
way. Fortunately, and unfortunately, it will not last in terms of historical time.

The way out is complex. Some of it will require living human beings who know The
Law of The Land - Common Law - to stop the fraud. There are people working on
this. See the Rayservers blog where news from two such groups is covered:

http://www.rayservers.com/blog/redeclaration-of-the-american-republic
http://www.rayservers.com/blog/rodney-class-vs-us

Slavery ended because of the mechanised cotton picker. Soon, it will be clearly
only people who know how to do business without being robbed blind, who will
survive.... trading without the enemy.

http://freedom.rayservers.com/Weave+your+Independence

No point decrying twitter and facebook. It is what it is due to physics,
finance, etc. Better to build Web 4.0:

http://freedom.rayservers.com/Web+4.0

which will be tried and purified in the fires of the greater depression and its
attendant wars - again the inevitable necessities of physics, finance, etc.