[Fwd: Cracking Google: How they did it (off-topic)]

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:20:30 PST 2010

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com>
To: diybio <diybio at googlegroups.com>, kanzure at gmail.com
Subject: Cracking Google: How they did it (off-topic)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:57:50 -0600

Hi all,

This is not biology related. I recall that a lot of cypherpunks are
hanging out on this list. While this is hardly encryption and
cyphering, it's still up their alley.

http://whsbehind.blogspot.com/

It's an exploration of IE 0day CVE-2010-0249, the exploit that was
used in China by malicious users to gain access to Google's documents,
data, etc. I found the analysis very thorough and educational.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507