administrivia: surviving nodes?

Rayservers support at rayservers.com
Sat Dec 25 07:33:28 PST 2010

On 25/12/10 13:09, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 05:23:16AM -0600, J.A. Terranson wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Dec 2010, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
>>
>>> Quick semi-OT question: is al-qaeda.net/jfet.org the last surviving node
>>> of the CDR? Are there others I don't know about?
>>
>> As of right now, yes, AQ is the last node, however, another one is coming
>> on line in a few days (being worked on).
>
> I wouldn't mind hosting a node in a vserver jail myself, but
> I have no clue about the setup. I can throw a root shell on
> a Debian guest towards anyone who would want to set up one.

Seconded. Post instructions on a setup and it will be running on a debian
vserver guest.

An additional mixmaster/tor middleman node is planned as well.

Best,
Ray.

--
Rayservers http://www.rayservers.com/

Zurich: +41 43 5000 728
London: +44 20 30 02 74 72
Panama: +507 832 1846
San Francisco: +1 408 419 1978
USA Toll Free: +1 888 265 5009
10:00 - 24:00 GMT

We prefer to be paid in gold Globals and silver Isles
Global Standard - Global Settlement Foundation
http://www.global-settlement.org/

Our PGP key
0x079CCE10 on http://keyserver.rayservers.com/