Wikileaks Saga Reveals Governments' Hypocrisy, Deep Fear of Internet

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Dec 16 11:08:18 PST 2010

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, John Young wrote:

> Tim wrote a provocative long essay a couple of months ago but
> barred publication, well, never answered a permission request.

A "last hurrah"? Someone needs to mount an assault on Tim's
"Heavily Armored Compound (tm)" and rip that last piece of sanity from
it's obscurity: it would make a stunningly good counter to his more recent
meditations.  Besides, the assault could be televised live (simulstreamed
over the intarwebs of course) on pay-per-view, with the proceeds going to
Julian's suicidal persecution fund. A double bonus!  And here, I thought
the lottery was unwinnable?

//Alif

--
"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to

Joseph Pulitzer, 1907 Speech