Wikileaks Saga Reveals Governments' Hypocrisy, Deep Fear of Internet

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 19:06:16 PST 2010

Isn't it the other way around? We won the war, but battles still rage.

Even Lieberman's call to Amazon to shut down Wikileaks is archaic and merely
punative: the documents were already out, shutting down Wikileaks
did...nothing. And I see no way for similar actions to be prevented in the
future.

Tim May is cackling from his grave.

Seems Assange already announced some kind of dead-man protocol, though the way
the news is describing it, the "256 bit code" will be released if something
happens to him. I'm thinking it would be far better (in addition) for the
"nuclear" dump to automatically spooge if he does not check in at some point.

-TD

> Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 19:43:34 -0600
> From: measl at mfn.org
> To: cypherpunks at al-qaeda.net