[Fwd: [p2p-research] Slashdot | Federal Judge Says E-mail Not Protected By 4th Amendment]

Rayservers rayservers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:06:57 PDT 2009

On 10/30/09 03:51, Ted Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 22:43 -0500, J.A. Terranson wrote:
>> I wonder what would happen to people like myself, who are both the ISP and
>> the "account holder"?  It would appear this is fertile grounds for
>> throwing a rock in the gears.

Hehe. Some things for the Cypherpunks here. Know pearls of the Law of The Land,
stay away from the pigs.

Whenever you hear that "judge so and so passed a judgement"... you know that you
are not hearing from a Common Law Court of Record. Which means, its just
thuggish Roman Law, with a government employee "the judge", creating statutes on
the fly, just like everything else from the DC criminal gangsters, as they go
about the business of pillaging "for profit". What a disgrace to that noble
word, "profit".

> You get shot.

Exactly. Gangsters shoot their dogs.If you remain their registered dog, you will
be shot. You have to know THE LAW - not the corrupt language** that flows from
DC. Knowing THE LAW involves knowing how to hold court, etc.

See:  http://1215.org/
http://1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/jurisdiction.htm
http://1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/pvc.htm

** http://1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/language.htm

Freedom is not free. If you "believe in the courts" and "judgements of judges",
you believe in fairies. The courts are *yours*... if you only knew.

http://1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/lectures/sovereignty/index.html

On gsc, I posted:

>> email
>> is a peer-to-peer technology.

No, e-mail has degenerated into central servers (GMail + Yahoo + Hotmail) that
have all the information, all duly indexed and ready for searches and
advertisements.

If you want privacy, you will have to pay for it. You can have privacy that
locks out the email provider - OpenPGP. You can POP the email onto your own
computer via SSL.

http://www.rayservers.com/e-mail

Who said the 4th Amendment was free? You paid for your property and thus
naturally under the Common Law, The Law of The Land, you had that right to be
private and defend your property without the proclamation on holy scroll paper
"the Constitution" written and signed by some dead people. Of course, today you
can only rent your property from your town, and "citizens" think "rights" are
granted by government... and idiot judges who think they have the power to pass
judgement over the people, but that is another discussion.

How many will rush up and buy? Mmmmpppff.

Cheers,

---Venkat.