[gsc] the aristocrats

Jim jim at indomitus.net
Sun Nov 1 02:17:24 PST 2009

http://www.freepatriot-press.com/2009/11/aristocrats.html

"Do you know who my father is in this town?" the stranger asked.

"No, I've no idea. Was he the one who taught you to stand directly
under tree branches you were felling with a 20 foot extension chain
saw? Did he show you how to do that backward somersault while holding
a chain saw?"

"You have no idea who you messed with today."

These were some of the more printable parts of the exchange. There
were a large number of unpleasant words on his part.

It all began when I was peacefully enjoying the quiet of my father's
guest house some time back. Then the roar of a chain saw cut the air.
Vrrrr....rrrrr...roooom!

Up from my keyboard and out to the parlor. Sure enough, the chain saw
was quite close, just next door.

Ever mindful of Voltaire's advice that we tend to our gardens, I went
out to have a look. Standing on my front porch I was just in time to
see the aforementioned aristocrat's son cut through the branch high
over his head and do his backward somersault.

"Are you okay?" I shouted, ready to rush over with my emergency
medical kit.

"Fine," he replied, getting up. He then began to explain to his
girlfriend (as the co-worker later developed to be) how the branch let
go early. As if the branch had volition in the matter of its cutting
and falling, as if he had not pulled a bone headed maneuver.

Trimming the neighbor's trees were this team of two who must have been
hired off Craig's List judging by the shiny candy apple red new SUV
parked past the neighbor's house. It had a low-boy trailer, empty at
the moment. But I was just speculating, little did I know.

Finished with the one tree, this scion of an exceptional family came
crashing through the hedges onto my father's property. "What are you
doing on my property?" I asked, in a pleasant tone of voice.

He looked up at the tree branch he had been told to cut, which
connected to the trunk of the tree fully over the neighbor's land.
Then he looked at me.

"What are you doing on my property?" I reiterated.

"You are a f###er aren't you?" he replied.

So he moved back to the neighbor's side of the hedge, crashing through
again, and tried to reach the branch while staying on the neighbor's
side. Meanwhile, his co-worker moved around the other side of the tree
through a gap in the hedge (nice enough not to crash through, I guess)
and here she was, standing on my father's land.

"What are you doing on my property, miss?" I asked. So far, I hadn't
moved.

They both became foul-mouthed at this point and shouted and ranted and
railed. But they moved back off my father's land. Which seemed best,
since it would fall to my neighbor's home-owner's insurance if this
dimwit killed or injured himself on her land. But my father's if he
did it on Dad's side of the hedge.

Now, why should I care? It isn't my land, actually. But my father had
a stroke recently and was laid up in the hospital. He is old enough to
have spent time in France and Germany during WW2. Signal corps, not
exactly high combat, but some of the crews he sent down to clear
tunnels in German cities did run into die hard Nazis determined to
blow up the switching stations. (Most of them were nice old guys who
surrendered eagerly, seeking food and wanting to preserve the
switching system they had labored to keep running through the war.
Others were maniacs.)

So it fell to me to be at home to help Mom, visit Dad frequently, take
Mom to visit Dad, and the guest house (about two miles away, in a mid-
size city in Kansas) was available for my use. I cannot begin to say
how dismal it was to live in the USA again.

The local humane society wanted to talk to my mother about whether I
could adopt a dog. It seems they feared I might not have "permission"
to have a dog in the house - in a home owned by my family. Weird.
Naturally, I told them to go shove it. I see no reason to have my
eighty-plus-year-old mother condescended to on the phone by a bureau-
rat. The humane society can keep their dogs. There are plenty
available in the private sector.

A curious letter arrived the day I went outside to watch the
aristocratic moron do his tumbling routine while juggling a chain saw.
The letter was from a bureau-rat in city government whose inspector
slut had stopped by to measure the height of a few flowering plants in
the front yard, name them weeds, and tsk. I must have missed her
visit. The functionary dated his letter 6 October, demanded the
"weeds" be cut down by 18 October, and mailed the letter 29 October.
Fun.

But I digress. The aristocrat's son was shouting at me. Apparently my
neighbor is his aunt or sister, who knew? And she is better loved than
the son. Who could fail to prefer such an athletic young man with
tumbling and juggling skills? He seemed to feel it essential that he
show me a gigantic bicep muscle by way of threatening me. How very
droll.

Do I know who his father is? No. Not at all. Do I care? Not even a bit.

The American Revolutionary war was fought to end this nonsense about
aristocracy. In Colonial America, a poor man would have to jump off
the sidewalk into the muddy street, doff his cap, and avert his eyes
when "his betters" strolled by. A great many Tory aristocrats in North
America were killed, or chased off the land they had stolen, or tarred
and feathered (sometimes a death sentence - infection was a bitch in
those days) or made to drink boiling hot tea straight out of the pot.
A lot of salt in the water made the boiling point higher.

It seems clear that the general state of freedom in America is not
what it once was. The land has been filled with bureau-rats and
officers to eat out our existence.

The population has been prevented, with laws obstructing the
immigration and naturalisation of foreigners. The government has
refused to encourage free trade, commerce, and the movement of persons
for the purpose of pursuing important labors.

The government has prevented the appropriation of new lands in
Antarctica, where Americans have valid claims, on the high seas or sea
floors, or on the Moon and other celestial bodies. Why? To prevent a
frontier, to keep everyone bottled up. You should check out Frederick
Jackson Turner on the importance of the frontier in American culture
(1893 or so, "closing of the American frontier," a Harvard PhD thesis,
as I recall). And then review the 1957 Antarctica treaty, 1967 Outer
Space treaty, and 1982 law of the sea treaty.

The administration of justice is incredibly corrupt. Look at the case
of Sam Dodson in New Hampshire now ongoing, and related cases of
liberty activists beaten, jailed without charges, refused writ of
habeas corpus, threatened - and Keene, NH is by no means unusual.

The government has made judges dependent on the will of legislatures,
rather than independent. In particular, sentencing mandates cause
millions of persons "convicted" of non-violent non-crimes such as
possessing pharmaceuticals, plants, or guns, to be incarcerated or on
probation or parole. Strange, because God gave us all the herbs
bearing seed to be as meat for mankind, and the bill of rights
guarantees our natural and ancient right to keep and bear arms.

Swarms of officers are here to harass our people and eat out our
substance. That many of these persons are apparently living amongst
those they seek to rule, in wood houses no less, defies understanding.
Gasoline is cheap and plentiful.

The government keeps among us, in times of peace (and we are in such a
time since no war has been declared, not against Iraq, not against
Afghanistan; and no war against the United States is possible without
the commission of treason) standing armies.

The military has been made independent of and superior to the civil
power. Military personnel detain persons without charging them with
any crime, without benefit of clergy or other counsel, without any
time limit on detention, and without any possibility of the great and
ancient writ of habeas corpus. Moreover, these military and CIA
personnel torture prisoners to death - at least 48 that we know,
probably 100 or more that we've heard of, and easily thousands about
whom we know nothing. What's more, the constitutional scholar who
taught constitutional law at posh upscale and aristocratic University
of Chicago and is now president says that indefinite detention and
torture are powers he is authorised to have under the constitution.

The government has combined with others to subject Americans to
jurisdictions foreign to our constitution, including the United
Nations. USA military personnel have been ordered to strip off their
American flags and make dominant the UN flag (case of Michael New,
Kosovo, c 1995). These other governments are unacknowledged by our
people, but the government gives assent to their acts of pretended
legislation.

Large bodies of troops, including brigade combat teams have been
quartered among us. What enemies does the government have here? As
Patrick Henry asked, so long ago, the answer is obvious. They can be
meant only for us.

USA military personnel, mercenary contractors, defense suppliers, and
CIA agents commit murder, rape, and other crimes, not only on
foreigners but also on Americans. They are protected from punishment
for these crimes by mock trials. In the case of one woman gang raped
by defense suppliers, she was prevented from suing by a pretend
contract with KBR.

Trade and commerce has been interdicted and cut off, especially at the
airports and at the borders, but also in other routine ways, on the
high seas. Taxes have been imposed without the consent of the
individuals taxed. Trial by jury has been replaced by extortion and
plea bargains, also murder.

Americans have been transported beyond seas to be tortured to death
for pretended offenses.

The United States government, the state governments, the county and
city governments, have abdicated government here, declaring the
American people out of their protection, and waging war against us.
These wars include the war on terror, the war on drugs, the war on
money laundering, the war on privacy, the war on checking books out of
the library, and many other wars. Making war on the American people is
treason, as defined in the constitution, because "we the people"
formed the United States - so making war on us is making war on the
United States.

The government has plundered our property, ravaged our people, burnt
our churches, and destroyed the lives of our neighbors. The works of
death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of
cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages,
and totally unworthy of a civilized nation continue night and day.

In every stage of these oppressions, Americans have petitioned for
redress in the
most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by
repeated injury. Indeed, protestors have been locked into "free speech
zones" and attacked by riot police time and again, or shot by national
guard. A government whose character is thus marked by every act which
may define a tyrant is unfit to rule a free people.

Which brings me back to my neighbor and her mysterious tree trimming
activity. And to the odd inspection and late post marked "notice of
violation."

Are Americans a free people? Or are they subservient, divided by power
and influence into the productive who toil to pay taxes and the
aristocracy who screw with everyone else, while running roughshod over
other people's property, liberties, and lives?

It is a rhetorical question. A great many Americans aren't worthy of
the freedom they once inherited.

If you are, and if this country disappoints you, please allow me a
moment to disappoint you further. I've lived in Europe, Africa, Asia,
and several other countries in this hemisphere. I travel widely, and
have been looking for a free place to build a stairway to the planets
and stars.

There is none. If you want to do bold things, if you want to innovate,
if you want to be your own person, there is no place for you on this
planet.

Which means that those of us who choose to live free have to make a
place for ourselves. The price of liberty always ends up being the
same. It requires the blood of patriots and of tyrants.

The vast effusion of blood is coming. It comes, whether I will it or
not. It comes, and the devastation, the betrayals, the deaths, and the
suffering of those who don't die is an emotional toll the sounding of
which sends shock waves to those poor souls able to conceive of such
things.

The economic devastation of the Great Depression is nothing compared
to what happened in 1722. That depression lasted until 1782, and the
suffering then in part inspired the American and French revolutions.
The economic devastation that began in 1997 and began to be widely
perceived a decade later has not reached its nadir yet. We have much
further to fall to a meaningful "reset" level for the economy.

The worst part of the global economic crisis of 1929-1948 were the war
years. These began in China and Africa about 1933. Japan and Italy
went on rampages and killing sprees. The war you know about formally
from your text books allegedly began in September 1939 for the British
empire and in December 1941 for the USA empire.

The post-war years started out with another economic recession, but
many war-time measures were lifted. The boom that arrived was a result
of much smaller government. But the war itself didn't really end. It
morphed.

It morphed into a global economics dominance game. It morphed into
endless cold war with a hobgoblin "global communist conspiracy." And
it morphed into a military industrial complex with a vengeance.

The endless war in Vietnam was exactly what the death merchants
wanted. They wanted a long war so they could sell a lot of stuff to
the military. About two trillion dollars in today's terms (using the
price of gold) were spent from 1965 to 1975, on a war that went
nowhere. About seven to eight million lives were ended, or horribly
altered by wounds, during that war in Southeast Asia - mostly lives of
Vietnamese, Laotian, or Cambodian villagers. And it was all based on a
lie - there was no Gulf of Tonkin incident, and LBJ knew it.

There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and Bush knew it.
But the war in Afghanistan hadn't been big enough, soon enough, to
generate three trillion dollars in costs. So the war in Iraq was
exactly what the death merchants wanted.

Make no mistake, your government has been replaced. The how of it is
of some interest, and might be more clearly understood if liars like
Arlen Specter hadn't made up ideas like the magic bullet theory to
explain the assassination of JFK. But the how of it is not all that
important. What happened is what always happens - well meaning people
were beguiled and evil people took over.

The why of it is not particularly difficult either. Trillions of
dollars. Some sell their souls cheap.

Yes, a trillion is a cheap price for your soul, nearly nothing against
the value of the hundreds of thousands or millions slaughtered
(depending on what you believe about which war). Think of all the
things those people would have invented, the diseases they would have
cured, the asteroids full of platinum group metals they might have
mined, the star systems with Earth like planets they might have
discovered.

Consider God's own cornucopia. You don't have to go far to see it.
Just go out on a cloudless night and look up. The universe is infinite
in all those directions, and an infinity of narratives exist. (Perhaps
the habitable narratives are only the ones in which the large hadron
collider doesn't work? lol) The Solar System is bathed in more energy
from the Sun than we can use in a billion years at current rates of
energy use.

There are many other planets (ten or twelve which have cleared most of
their orbits, of which Jupiter is not one - see the Trojan asteroids)
and dozens of minor planetary bodies or moons. There is a moon in our
sky, and we call it The Moon. Mars has an atmosphere we can use for
many things, and can be terra formed in forty years to have an Earth
normal surface pressure. (Four hundred years for Earth normal partial
pressure of oxygen.) There are more platinum group metals in a single
asteroid we've surveyed by radar and spectrograph than have been mined
in the history of mankind.

And some moron thinks I care who his father is?

There is an old joke you can see on Youtube. Search for "the
aristocrats." There are many comics who have done different versions
of this joke, but it is all to the same point. Aristocrats are the
most disgusting, filthy, foul-mouthed, evil, decadent, idiotic,
inbred, and festering source of foolishness on Earth. They don't
contribute anything of value.

All they want to do is rape each other and steal your resources. Kill
you if you get in their way. Slaughter millions in Southeast Asia for
fortunes in helicopter sales.

I've blogged a bit about the topic of divestment at divestfromdeath
dot wordpress dot com. And you should, you know, not invest with the
death merchants. Get your pension funds out of such investments, too.

In the not-too-distant future, a tidal wave of blood is coming. It is
not of my making. I have not set in motion the weeks of reckoning when
tyranny will be opposed, overthrown in some places, ascendant in
others. I have not set in motion the angry retaliations on the various
"sides" in these coming conflicts. But I can see it coming. I can
smell the blood, the fear, the deaths, the carnage, and the burning
bodies. I am powerless to prevent it.

Depending on how it all comes out, the people who survive might have a
destiny among the stars. It would be nice to think so.

However, tyrants in the past did not have nuclear, chemical, and
biological weapons as these do. And these tyrants have used those
weapons on American soil, against Americans, and many have suffered.
Nevada test site nuclear detonations generated fall out that was
allowed to fall on civilians down wind who were not warned nor
removed. CS gas was used on the Branch Davidians. Terror weapons were
used at the G20 protests in Pittsburgh earlier this year. And syphilis
was injected into black men who were not told that it could be cured.
Your government has also used LSD to provoke all kinds of behavior
from civilians.

You seek a society without coercion, where you are free to use your
property and your labor as you see fit, harming no one else, enjoying
the fruits of your effort. You seek a society of consent. You abhor
initiatory force, but you are prepared to defend yourself. If
necessary, you might retaliate if it seemed needful for preventing
future outrages.

Such a society would be able to encourage the brightest minds to
create the most amazing things. Such a society would be able to ascend
to the heavens, plumb the reaches of the farthest star, use the
resources of the entire Solar system to attend to the problems of
people here on Earth. Such a society would be rich beyond measure in
culture, in trade, in commerce, in wealth, in opportunity.

No such society exists on Earth. So I ask you, would you like to
create one? Or perhaps more than one - freedom is a many splendored
thing.