No more FATS - Start losing weight today

Hollis Bledsoe welling at truckinwheels.com
Wed May 27 03:53:51 PDT 2009

i love the color palette and obvious softness.

i told cate about st. patrick's day and ireland- she has a lot of irish ancestors through me.

she's amazing.

i am looking forward to a date with grant.

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

but then again, we looove roadtrips.

you've gotta love people with humor like that.

and a delicious coke.

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

my homekeeping secrets

see you then!

she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.

she's cute

soft and long lacy scarf light enough for spring, extra long for winter wrapping, elegant enough for church, cute enough for a tshirt...i really love this scarf pattern (gee can you tell?).

my happy little life

good news!

kiss me, i'm irish

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.