grants worth $20000 available

Beryl Teague nwisxqsnl at boundandgagged.com
Wed May 27 07:54:12 PDT 2009

Secure $20k in Govt Grants and you never need to pay it back.
All the residents of USA can secure grant funding from federal govt.

There's no need of credit check, security deposits or co-signers.
We're known throughout the US for our expertise in grants writing.
We've been in the business of grants writing since 1999 and we've helped around 21,000 individuals claim grants.

We're not taking upfront fees like other companies. We bill our clients only after they have received the grants check.
Please forward your details including first name, last name, date of birth, address, annual income, purpose of govt grant.

grantswriting15 at gmail.com

With due respect

Beryl Teague