Looking GREAT in a bikini starts with this

Sybil Staley occupantf05 at campingsforkids.com
Tue May 26 12:42:03 PDT 2009

ok, i'm off to knit...

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.

and it's so yummy

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

i love the comments i get from all of you.

i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.

they make me smile every day.

Coco

i love the color palette and obvious softness.

really really happy.

my sister and hair stylist, coco, is coming to utah county once again to meet our hair needs.

last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!

but so worth it.

have a happy st. patrick's day.

i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.

i want those red boots and that coat.

my happy little life

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating

i LOVE this picture and am so inspired to keep the needles moving.