Stop envying and start losing weight today

Consuelo Beal justest962 at windmekka.com
Mon May 25 20:38:35 PDT 2009

last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!

have you seen april's ms living yet?

kiss me, i'm irish

it's definately worth the long drive,

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

and my wheels are turning with projects to put together for a locals knitting class.

they make me smile every day.

really really happy.

1. in the craft room i throw everything on the homework table. that clears up the floor for more mess craft making.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.

pps- our topic of convo for the night was this article from the wall street journal.

we ate corned beef and cabbage with irish soda bread last night in preparation for the day of the irish.

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

time for a new spring look...

my sister and hair stylist, coco, is coming to utah county once again to meet our hair needs.