[Pigdog] TNIPNATFIIA

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat May 23 13:41:10 PDT 2009

On Sat, 23 May 2009, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:

> On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 13:53 -0500, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> > Please note that I have crossposted a copy of this to cypherpunks,
> > since they appear to have been the primary "beneficiaries" of these
> > phantasmagorical "subscriptions", as well as Spam-L where this is a topic
> > of discussion due to the errant "subscriptions" that materialized out of
> > thin air for so many people today.
>
> I guess I'm glad I haven't posted that much; right now, the last thing I
> would want to deal with is this Pigdog crap.

It wouldnt be a big deal if they werent so adamant that You ARE a
subscriber!  WE SAID SO....

Bah.

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech