Goodbye Calories, goodbye fat

Dena Davila unmarriedznd7 at cairnsmedia.com
Sat May 23 05:05:46 PDT 2009

when she does these weekends she fills up really fast so don't wait- if you need color and/or cut and/or face waxing at very reasonable prices email her promptly and she'll get you booked and give you directions.

you've gotta love people with humor like that.

happy happy days.

i mean, look at her hair.

3. i think that packages stacked all over the house are a nice decorative touch (and they remind me how good people are to donate to project 31) happy things!

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

my happy little life

where you can get great steak and shrimp

i want those red boots and that coat.

in a tiny town in idaho

i am craving some sunshine.

i told cate about st. patrick's day and ireland- she has a lot of irish ancestors through me.

here's an irish blessing from us to you...

doesn't she look like lucy from chronicles of narnia?

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.

my sister and hair stylist, coco, is coming to utah county once again to meet our hair needs.

i LOVE this picture and am so inspired to keep the needles moving.

and you are happy.