Easiest way to burn pounds

Bradly Sweeney drynessqrp00 at dreamhomearizona.com
Wed May 20 23:21:50 PDT 2009

i love the comments i get from all of you.

she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

i made this one for a gift, but i've already cast on another for moi.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

haha, that's my girl.

happy happy days.

you sit at the counter

where you can get great steak and shrimp

i am going to turn on some good music and choose to be happy.

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

wooohoooo!"

and you eat with your sunglasses on

2. to keep the bedrooms clear i throw all the dirty laundry in the laundry room and shut the door. out of sight, out of mind!

but so worth it.

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

in a tiny town in idaho

this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.

i mean, look at her hair.

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!