The secrets of success are hidden inside this golden watch.

Angel Godfrey descriess9191 at schlaadt.de
Wed May 20 20:14:00 PDT 2009

well just as we were making preparations to get moving grant was granted that job he wanted right here in utah i guess were staying put (sorry shellie i wanted to live by you and drive to see ray and the beach on weekends real bad)

all kits are shipped phew

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

and how every plan ive ever made has been reconstructed into something harder and better than what i laid out as my own agenda

hey my little family

but the main thing i love about this picture is tree cover you can see in the upper right corner thats how it was all around the block even on really hot days you could find a great place to play in some serious shade everyone had a huge tree or trees somewhere on their property and bushes and ivy and a great variety of things the only reason we had those young trees on the corner was because my mom sold our big palm tree to some palm springs landscapers ha

and i think im done cutting kits for a while

just a phone call one night she had an aneurysm and although this was a surprise of the worst kind it was the most spiritual time of my life much good and understanding has come through that loss

my room is clean and im knitting

i had a really tumultuous teenager-hood i was a happy and smart little kid it was surprising when so much angst welled up inside me

me 1982

im just obsessed with him

remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide

cause that would make me happy

you love him too right

one of my resolutions for 2009 was to stop ignoring the etsy shop and to not spin my wheels all day (these two problems are very related) i am the queen of walking in circles around the house and not really getting anything accomplished i wouldnt care except for that it drives me nuts part of the problem is my insomniatic nights which leave me only half there during the day times ( which then leads to high caffeine consumption) so i decided step one is to get good nights sleeps i am trying to change my night time routine to a peaceful herbal tea quiet inspiration seeking few hours it helps if i keep our room clean and the sheets freshly washed and calming reading more- tv less- at night is a goal then hopefully my days will be a little more with it because i hate wasting time

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

i spent a few years calming down my teen angst and attempting to grow up i loved san luis obispo i was ready to chill there for good

again happy things

what im listening to this morningagain