Don't be left behing- the enlargement revolution!

Silver stationsb212 at mercerstaffing.com.jfet.org
Wed May 20 07:02:35 PDT 2009

Hey bro! Nice talking to you the other day!
   Thought you would want to check this out, I got some for myself cause they were on sale, you should check out the site, I added the link below.
   Steel P@ńk at ge: 10 P at tches reg $79.95 Now $49.95 ! Fri: shipping t00!
   S!lver P at ck@ge: 25 P at t(hes reg $129.95, N0w $99.95! Fri: shipping & fri: exercise m at nual included!

   G01d P at ckage: 40 P at tches reg $189.95, Now $149.95! Fri: shipping & free exercise m at nual  inc1uded!
   Platinum P at ckage:  65 P at tchesreg $259.95, Now $199.95! Fri: shipping & free exercise m at nual  include (Best  V at lue!)
I kn0vv l!ke 10 guys wh0 have already st0(ked up on these. Here's the link to (heck out br0 L|NK
Talk to you soon!

T0 $top g0 |-|ere!