With a Submariner SS watch you can enjoy the life of a rich person.

Sherman Miranda candidestio5 at evcompare.com
Tue May 19 15:58:58 PDT 2009

corned beef is cheap meat, a head of cabbage is less than 50 cents, and i bet you have all the ingredients for the bread in your cupboard. you should make this meal tonight!

i want those red boots and that coat.

i love the comments i get from all of you.

you've gotta love people with humor like that.

where you can get great steak and shrimp

happy happy days.

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

i LOVE this picture and am so inspired to keep the needles moving.

4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.

last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!

i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

and you eat with your sunglasses on

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

and i love it (thanks, coco).

mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.

haha, that's my girl.