Lose weight today - Fast and Easy

Reyes Barron extrusion3 at marikolondon.com
Tue May 19 03:23:32 PDT 2009

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!

and it's so yummy

(i hate in quilting and knitting and sewing when the designs get all fancy just because they can).

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating

i love the color palette and obvious softness.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

and i love it (thanks, coco).

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

pps- our topic of convo for the night was this article from the wall street journal.

mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.

we ate corned beef and cabbage with irish soda bread last night in preparation for the day of the irish.

doesn't she look like lucy from chronicles of narnia?

i made this one for a gift, but i've already cast on another for moi.

time for a new spring look...

and you eat with your sunglasses on

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

i have always dreamed of going to ireland, (and scotland too- mccaleb), to research our family history, and to see the green grass in real life.

i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.