Look Slim, Feel Great and Healthy

Lynda Dudley bruisesr88 at vacancesdernieresminutes.com
Mon May 18 10:57:45 PDT 2009

have you seen april's ms living yet?

i am going to turn on some good music and choose to be happy.

(so is corned beef if you've never tried it).

i love that she's an expert knitter and yet chooses to create very simple pieces;

i am craving some sunshine.

she's amazing.

but so worth it.

i love the color palette and obvious softness.

and it's so yummy

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

in a tiny town in idaho

4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

happy happy days.

i am excited about my new running shoes.

wooohoooo!"

my happy little life

they make me smile every day.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

good news!