Life is too short to have a shitty watch.

Rhea Delgado usuallyqi83 at sgic.de
Sun May 17 16:49:13 PDT 2009

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean

me um we didnt have disney games when i was five

it transported me back in time to simpler sunnier days and its been making really happy to stare at today

isnt life surprising i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way)

cate (incredulously) what were you a child of adam and eve

if you eat like this people will give you crap because its so not trendy anymore but if it will help a woman who would do anything to ovulate and conceive do that (and i know personally quite a few that this was the key for) then who cares what anyone says and jennifer aniston doesnt eat carbs so there

im loving babies & mamas sunshine happy rooms and cool colors

i am given glimpses of the why and the good and the reasons and the plan the bigger picture and the necessity for some to not fit the mold

i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being but i remember it being quite a trip

let me explain Buoy

i never thought life would then take me to utah to attend byu and then off to serve as a missionary for a year and a half but it did and it was hardest most surprising most rewarding experience of my life

just a phone call one night she had an aneurysm and although this was a surprise of the worst kind it was the most spiritual time of my life much good and understanding has come through that loss

but the pattern is still available

what do you look for in a best friend

one of my resolutions for 2009 was to stop ignoring the etsy shop and to not spin my wheels all day (these two problems are very related) i am the queen of walking in circles around the house and not really getting anything accomplished i wouldnt care except for that it drives me nuts part of the problem is my insomniatic nights which leave me only half there during the day times ( which then leads to high caffeine consumption) so i decided step one is to get good nights sleeps i am trying to change my night time routine to a peaceful herbal tea quiet inspiration seeking few hours it helps if i keep our room clean and the sheets freshly washed and calming reading more- tv less- at night is a goal then hopefully my days will be a little more with it because i hate wasting time

we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

and the dishes she cleans for me i dont even have to rinse before putting things in the dishwasher anymore and how warm she keeps my toesies while im sitting at the desk working on the computer who needs slippers it seems her only desire in life is to be close to us and all she asks for is an occasional pet and some food and water truly my lowest maintenance friend

my room is clean and im knitting

even more obsessed with flickr than usual of late

from brora