No diet, No excise, No gym - the easy way to weight loss

Christine Cormier sleepwr5 at wgl-fantasy-football.com
Sun May 17 04:40:37 PDT 2009

i am craving some sunshine.

it's definately worth the long drive,

4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.

i made this one for a gift, but i've already cast on another for moi.

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

i told cate about st. patrick's day and ireland- she has a lot of irish ancestors through me.

mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.

they make me smile every day.

you sit at the counter

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

where you can get great steak and shrimp

have a happy st. patrick's day.

good news!

simple is always prettiest to me.

i am excited about my new running shoes.

you've gotta love people with humor like that.

i want those red boots and that coat.

i am going to turn on some good music and choose to be happy.

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.