Fantastic new method of losing weight

Refugio Hare haughtilyn2 at eins-zu-eins.com
Fri May 15 22:02:02 PDT 2009

have you seen april's ms living yet?

have a happy st. patrick's day.

and a delicious coke.

i am excited about my new running shoes.

my homekeeping secrets

and my wheels are turning with projects to put together for a locals knitting class.

ok, i'm off to knit...

here's an irish blessing from us to you...

but so worth it.

3. i think that packages stacked all over the house are a nice decorative touch (and they remind me how good people are to donate to project 31) happy things!

i am looking forward to a date with grant.

pps- our topic of convo for the night was this article from the wall street journal.

it's definately worth the long drive,

we ate corned beef and cabbage with irish soda bread last night in preparation for the day of the irish.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

i love that she's an expert knitter and yet chooses to create very simple pieces;

(i hate in quilting and knitting and sewing when the designs get all fancy just because they can).

i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.

i want those red boots and that coat.

haha, that's my girl.