If you want to be respected among your colleagues.

Clifford Vega devicez3 at schnaufer.de
Fri May 15 14:31:40 PDT 2009

(but honestly i dont snack alot when you eat so much protein you dont get hungry as often through the day)

grant and i listened and danced to his music on valentines day

i am given glimpses of the why and the good and the reasons and the plan the bigger picture and the necessity for some to not fit the mold

i got a lot emails about what i eat and how it effects pcos- so i hope you dont mind if i just answer all the questions here instead of going through each email

remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide

messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well i cant cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me i am bored and tired and achy

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean

i couldnt find a video of him performing it but listen to the lyrics

one thing i enjoy about facebook is the old pictures that friends and fam upload to walk down memory lane together with you

the girl loves chocolate milk

one more thought about best friends

a conversation today

plan to be surprised

even more obsessed with flickr than usual of late

i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)

i thought id live there forever one day when i was 12 my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe it rocked my stable world

im just obsessed with him

from the spring/summer 09 toast catalog

i am determined

how have you been surprised what can i say