Having a luxurious look might be addictive.

Sherri Mcclure flagshipsl at onthemarkappraisals.com
Thu May 14 10:52:24 PDT 2009

it's definately worth the long drive,

simple is always prettiest to me.

i love the color palette and obvious softness.

see you then!

they make me smile every day.

What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:

here's an irish blessing from us to you...

trust me, you'll want her working her magic on you.

haha, that's my girl.

time for a new spring look...

wooohoooo!"

i have always dreamed of going to ireland, (and scotland too- mccaleb), to research our family history, and to see the green grass in real life.

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!

i am going to turn on some good music and choose to be happy.

interested? i think it would be so fun.

i am excited about my new running shoes.

i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin.

i told cate about st. patrick's day and ireland- she has a lot of irish ancestors through me.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

and my wheels are turning with projects to put together for a locals knitting class.