Get a watch that will stay loyal to you for the rest of your life.

Antonia Bass burlesquingpxz853 at sliz.be
Thu May 14 22:27:46 PDT 2009

messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well i cant cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me i am bored and tired and achy

even more obsessed with flickr than usual of late

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

me um we didnt have disney games when i was five

hey my little family

me um we didnt have computers in our homes then

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

the deal with pcos and carbs

dinner i kind of snack or have a lunch type meal again dinner is tricky because i still need to prepare dinner for my family so i do but im not super hungry at night so i just eat whatever broccoli a little of what theyre having or snacky stuff or chicken wings or crispy thin crust pizza but i always end the day with a low carb ice cream bar

let me explain Buoy

i was born in orange county where my parents had lived in the same house for like 20 years they had both lived in so cal all their lives

from brora

i will i will i will please hold me accountable if you dont see the results posted next week the inspiration pieces

confession  i miss saved by the bell

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom

i never thought life would then take me to utah to attend byu and then off to serve as a missionary for a year and a half but it did and it was hardest most surprising most rewarding experience of my life

secondly i must say i know carbohydrates arent bad i know bread is life and wheat is the staff of life a lot of fruits and veggies are quite sugary/ starchy for almost everyone eating all these foods in moderation will do them fine but remember i am trying to regulate an abnormality to a diabetic sugar is the devil to someone with celiac disease wheat is the devil to someone with milk allergies dairy is the devel and what ive come to believe that for some women who dont ovulate high blood sugar may be their devil and it definately is mine

and then suddenly and to my surprise i met and married the man i had no idea i was dreaming of but he was perfect for me and better than anything i had imagined or sought after before

remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide