Fire off those excess pounds

Roland Napier diminishingb16 at 2rgimmobiliare.com
Thu May 14 04:37:36 PDT 2009

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

good news!

this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

i mean, look at her hair.

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

my happy little life

haha, that's my girl.

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!

i have always dreamed of going to ireland, (and scotland too- mccaleb), to research our family history, and to see the green grass in real life.

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin.

time for a new spring look...

i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.

i love her style.

i LOVE this picture and am so inspired to keep the needles moving.

we ate corned beef and cabbage with irish soda bread last night in preparation for the day of the irish.

with the sun streaming in