You would like to sleep with your Submariner SS model.

Leanne Bassett controlscl at silverstar.com
Thu May 14 02:56:07 PDT 2009

acre of land is my favorite song of his

just a phone call one night she had an aneurysm and although this was a surprise of the worst kind it was the most spiritual time of my life much good and understanding has come through that loss

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

and then suddenly and to my surprise i met and married the man i had no idea i was dreaming of but he was perfect for me and better than anything i had imagined or sought after before

me um we didnt have computers in our homes then

plan to be surprised

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17

me 1982

cate chose these pretty little traditional valentines cards from bunny cakes i love them

this week i am getting all my ducks in a row so that this weekend i can hole up and sew myself some desperately needed skirts for church and summer

grant and i listened and danced to his music on valentines day

but we feel more blessed and amazed than ever at lifes unexpected twists and turns and how happy we are that there is a loving heavenly father that understands the little picture we have in our minds for our lives and gently and lovingly helps us change our vision to a masterpiece i really love life

but i couldnt stop looking at the picture because it shows the place where i played for the first 12 years of my life

she didnt want to print off her name- signing was a must

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me

Yummy fabric ready to ship

and then i found myself a mother funny i thought id teach awhile longer and have grant all to myself and save some money

from toast

i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being but i remember it being quite a trip

but the pattern is still available