No matter where you are you will know the right time.

Nora Finley infractiontm4078 at vulcauchoalhama.com
Wed May 13 18:49:15 PDT 2009

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.

it's definately worth the long drive,

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

i am craving some sunshine.

i want those red boots and that coat.

mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

Coco

time for a new spring look...

and it's so yummy

like this one, from sweet mary, that she left on the clean room post: "Your house seems so organized.

they make me smile every day.

you sit at the counter

i love her style.

i was chuckling while i cooked thinking about how my irish grandparents always had a plaque on their wall with this prayer on it: "may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead" ha!

i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.