Girls hate fat guys - lose weight today

Chris Palmer hamstringsdk3 at filzwerk.com
Mon May 11 11:47:45 PDT 2009

she never looks like a senator from krypton on the red carpet.

i am excited about my new running shoes.

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

and it's so yummy

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!

good news!

wooohoooo!"

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

and my wheels are turning with projects to put together for a locals knitting class.

but then again, we looove roadtrips.

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

see you then!

but so worth it.

time for a new spring look...

they make me smile every day.

my sister and hair stylist, coco, is coming to utah county once again to meet our hair needs.

my happy little life

last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!